A paramedic is a specialist healthcare professional who responds to emergency calls for medical help outside of a hospital. These courses are usually related to the Healthcare sector.
Paramedical courses teach an individual and change them into a competent health care worker. There is an increasing realization of the significance of paramedical personnel in the health sector, particularly in trauma and accident care. Health care delivery systems are undergoing fast changes and the demand for expert paramedical personnel is on the rise.
- B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology
- B.Sc Operation Theater Technology
- B.Sc Respiratory Care Technology
- B.Sc Neuroscience Technology
- B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc MLT ( Medical Lab Technology )
- B.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology
- B.Sc Blood Banking Technology